Web check-in conditions
Online check-in advantages
Check in for your flight from home or office
All you need is a PC or mobile device
You can choose a particular seat in the plane yourself
In accordance with the terms of the "choose seat" serviceLearn more about the service
Don't stand in lines to check in
Use your mobile boarding pass for preflight inspection (not for all airports)Learn more
Online check-in conditions
- You fly with Nordwind Airlines (N4) flights
There is no more than 24 hours and not less than 1 hour* prior to the departure.
*4 hours for flights departing from foreign airports to Russia (except for Antalya, Erevan, Cam Ranh, Cancun).
- You don’t carry any animals, weapons or baggage in a passenger’s seat
- You don’t need any additional services. For example: accompanying a PRM, assistance to an unaccompanied minor and others.
- There are no prohibited items or substances in your hold or cabin baggage
How do I check-in online?
Search of a passenger
State in the form your name and ticket number. Then press “Search” button. If you have fellow-travelers, add them by pressing “Add a passenger” button. Once you filled-in all data, press «Go to online check-in».
During check-in you may choose a seat onboard and order additional services. Once you choose necessary services, press «Check-in» button.
Payment for additional services
Pay for the previously chosen additional services. When making payment, state your phone number and email. These are necessary to send you a payment receipt.
Get your boarding pass
Receive and print out the boarding pass. You will need it for security check and for boarding. If you don’t have an opportunity to print it out, you may apply to the check-in counters at the airport.
Information for transfer passengers
If you travel by transit flights, you have to remember that the registration for each individual area opens 24 hours and ends 1 hour before the flight departs in its direction.
If during the online registration, more than 24 hours remain before the departure time of the second flight, the registration will be available only for the first leg of the route.
For your convenience, you can:
- Use the online registration service step by step for each flight (in accordance with the beginning and end periods of online registration for this flight)
- Use the online registration service once for all flights en route (in the period, which coincides with the period of online registration for both flights en route)
Mobile boarding pass
On flights departing from:
– Sheremetyevo Airport (Moscow), domestic and international destinations;
– Pashkovsky Airport (Krasnodar), domestic destinations;
– other airports, we recommend to clarify the possibility in the information service of the departure airport;
when passing through the pre-flight inspection, at the passport control, on boarding and on board the aircraft, it is sufficient to present the boarding pass on the screen of the portable device.
It is recommended:
- to save the boarding pass on your portable device in case no Internet connection is available
- to ensure your device is charged
When pressing «Go to online check-in» button, I agree with the online check-in termsGo to check-in