An individual over 14 years of age can join the program.
Only an individual over 14 years of age is eligible for joining the program.
To register in the program, just fill out an electronic form
Plastic cards are issued automatically to members who have been upgraded to the Gold or Platinum membership levels. Within one month after the level is confirmed, the program member's card will be issued and sent to the mailing address specified in the personal account.
- If any typos were made in the full name or date of birth when registering for the program, please send a request to email@example.com to have your data corrected.
- If a member’s name is changed due to marriage/divorce/replacement of passport, to have their data corrected, the member needs to email a request enclosing copies of supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To have your passport data, mailing address or contact phone number corrected, please email a request to email@example.com
Miles accrue for regular and charter flights operated by Nordwind or Pegas Fly’s partner airline.
- each member is registered in the loyalty program
- the number assigned to a program member is available in the booking when purchasing a ticket, during online check-in or at check-in counters at airports
- the member must show up for the flight
The member’s full name and date of birth specified in the personal account must match those entered when booking the ticket
Total miles to be credited to a Program member for a flight depend on:
- the distance between the airports of departure and arrival
- the fare used to purchase the ticket (fare brand and booking class)
- level of membership in the program
Miles will be credited to the account 2 to 4 days after the flight. In a number of airports that are not equipped with automated passenger departure control systems, a request for restoring miles must to be emailed through the personal account. The request will be processed within up to 10 business days.
The airports not equipped with automated passenger departure control systems are listed below:
- Aqaba (AQJ)
- Bangkok (BKK)
- Bodrum (BJV)
- Burgas (BOJ)
- Varadero (VRA)
- Hanover (HAJ)
- Djerba (DJE)
- Jeddah (JED)
- Dubai (DWC)
- Dushanbe (DYU)
- Heraklion (HER)
- Cayo Coco (CCC)
- Camaguey (CMW)
- Karshi (KSQ)
- Krabi (KBL)
- Larnaca (LCA)
- Monastir (MIR)
- Montego Bay (MBJ)
- Namangan (NMA)
- Holguin (HOG)
- Punta Cana (PUJ)
- Puerto Plata (POP)
- Phuket (HKT)
- Samana (AZS)
- Santa Clara (SNU)
- Santo Domingo (SDQ)
- Surat Thani (URT)
- Urgench (UGC)
- Utapao (UTP)
- Fergana (FEG)
The program rules only allow miles to be recovered for flights made in the last six months. Email a request for restoring miles through your personal account. The request will be processed within up to 10 business days.
Requests for restoring miles earned for flights taken before registration in the program will be accepted for consideration within six (6) months after the date of the flight but not earlier than March 16, 2020. For this purpose, a request for restoring miles must be emailed through your personal account. The request will be processed within up to 10 business days.
When calculating the number of miles accrued to a program member for flights, in addition to the distance between airports, the following is also taken into account:
- fare brand and booking class
- level of membership in the program
Membership in the program is individual. Miles are credited only for flights taken by the card holder.
All unused miles will be canceled if no flights have been registered on the member's account within 2 successive calendar years.
No miles are credited for:
- subsidized fares (USOCIAL)
- fares paid with miles
- corporate fares
7,000 miles will suffice to purchase a ticket for a number of destinations of up to 2,000 kilometers. Information about fares is available in the booking system.
Yes, you can buy a ticket using your miles for any individual. To make a booking, please press the link below.
Yes, but not later then 40 minutes before departure. For this purpose, you need to send a request through the Support Center
If you have an Economy Class ticket purchased using Premium Economy fare, you can upgrade to Comfort class. For this purpose, please send a request through the Support Center