Rules for combining of free baggage allowance
- family members
- people travelling together or going on a business trip
The baggage is combined only when passengers are checking-in together.
The weight of one combined piece of baggage shall not exceed 30 kg. Otherwise, payment for transportation of the baggage is performed in accordance with the baggage rates.
The baggage is checked-in for each passenger separately.
The documents for family members are:
- marriage certificate
- certificate of birth
- documents confirming adoption
The confirmation documents for people travelling together are:
- trip tickets, vouchers, package tours
- order for the business trip, business trip permit, duty assignment
- joint hotel booking
- other documents confirming joint trip
To receive the service, please send a request not less than 4 hour prior to departure.Send Request