Tariffs applied from 01/13/2020
Maximum dimensions of one piece of baggage
203 cm in three measurements. (length × height × width)
Dimensions not exceeding 115 cm (55x40x20 cm)
Discount for childrens
Infants under 2 years old fly for free (Domestic flights) and with 90% discount (International flights), without providing additional seat.
For children from 2 to 12 years, a discount of 5 to 57% 5
Charge for the use of global distribution system
(YQ/YR – when issued on HR-169 ticket stock) –
The charge is levied per each leg of the route in case of sale/exhange/reissue of a ticket.
In case of voluntary refund /exchange the charge is non-refundable.
The charge is not levied on the following passengers:
INF – infant under 2 y.o. without a separate seat – for domestic flights;
Fuel charge (YR) –
The charge is levied per each leg of the route in case of sale.
In case of voluntary exchange or reissue, the charge is carried over from the ticket to be exchanged.
In case of increasing size of charge, a surcharge is charged to the new level.
In case of voluntary refund, provided the ticket is refundable, the fuel charge shall be refunded less penalty for waiver of carriage.
In case of non-voluntary refund the charge is refundable.
The charge is not levied from infants under 2 y.o. without a separate seat.
Change of flight coupons sequence is forbidden. If you do not use any leg of the route without prior notification, other route legs shall become void. If you want to cancel one leg of the route, but use the next, you have to reissue the ticket in accordance with your new route.
- 1 For tickets purchased before 01.13.2020 – 1 seat up to 5kg
- 2 Exception: between Yerevan (Armenia) and the Russian Federation – 1 place up to 25kg
- 3 In case of NO-SHOW
- 4 Depends on the class of flight
- 5 Exception - flights between Russia and Tajikistan / Uzbekistan (from 20 to 55%)
- 6 Exception - flights between Russia and Tajikistan / Uzbekistan (from 40 to 85%)
- 7 If at the time of exchange a fare is increased, the difference between the old and the new fare is to be paid
- 8 Exception: Preferable and Comfort seats
- 9 Exception: Premium seats
- * Pre-ordering a free hot lunch service is required over 11 hours before departure. Without prior ordering service cannot be provided
NO-SHOW - A situation, when the passenger fails to show for the flight before the check-in closing. NO-SHOW - A situation when the passenger fails to show for the flight before the boarding closing.