Baggage allowances for sports equipment
|From 01 December to and including 15 April1, in addition to the free baggage allowance, the Carrier allows to carry additional free baggage piece, consisting of one set of skiing or snowboarding equipment with total weight not exceeding 20 kg packed in one bag.|
Skiing equipment set includes:
- 1 pack containing 1 pair of ski, 1 pair of poles, 1 pair of boots.
|Snowboarding equipment set includes:
- 1 pack containing 1 snowboard, 1 pack with 1 pair of boots.
1 For air tickets issued before 12.04.18, the carriage is valid until May 15.
Equipment and accessories for skiing, snowboarding, hockey, golfing, fishing, diving, surfing, biking and other sports, except for athletic poles is included into the toll-free baggage allowances. Athletic poles are not included into the toll-free baggage allowances and shall be paid for as oversized baggage.
In case of exceeding the weight of equipment in excess of established norms of free baggage allowances, passenger has to pay for transportation of equipment in accordance with established over-standard tariff.
Conditions for bicycle transportation
Bikes are accepted for carriage, provided:
- they are properly packed into the special paper package or film, except for the wheel fork;
- the handlebar is fastened to the frame;
- treadles are dismounted.
Sets of equipment
One piece of baggage may contain only one set of equipment.
A set of equipment must comply with one of following types:
|Sets of equipment||Contents of a set of equipment|
|Skiing equipment set||1 pair of skis, 1 pair of poles and additional equipment (1 pair of boots, 1 helmet, glasses, special clothes), packed in 1 case.|
|Snowboarding equipment set||1 snowboard and additional equipment (a pair of boots, 1 helmet, glasses, special clothes), packed in 1 case.|
|Ice hockey equipment set||1 piece of baggage consisting of either 1 case with equipment or 1 case and 2 hockey sticks|
|Golfing equipment set||a set of golf clubs, golf balls, packed in 1 case.|
|Fishing equipment set||1 piece of baggage consisting of 2 rods and 1 set of tackle.|
|Surfing equipment set||1 piece of baggage consisting of:
- surfing board – 2 pcs. max,
- set of board fins – 3 pcs. max,
- fastenings – 1 pair,
- wet suit – 1 pc.,
- wet shoes/boots – 2 pairs max,
- other accessories with the total weight not exceeding 5 kg.
|Diving equipment set||1 piece of baggage consisting of:
- buoyancy compensator – 1 pc.,
- wet suit – 1 pc.,
- helmet – 1 pc.,
- gloves – 1 pair,
- boots or flippers – 1 pair,
- pressure gauge, octopus, diving mask and other accessories with the total weight not exceeding 5 kg.