Offer «All tickets are refundable»
Planning a trip is a challenge?
Nordwind Airlines announces that tickets issued from March 14 through March 31, 2020 (inclusive) for all scheduled flights (regardless the departure dates) will be subject to special voluntary exchange and refund rules.
- Light Economy
- Optimum Economy
- Optimum Business
- Subsidized fares (available only for Russian citizens)
Voluntary exchange/refund not less than 40 minutes before the departure is subject to the following extra charge:
- 900₽ per ticket for domestic flights within the Russian Federation
- €10 per ticket for international flights
Exchange/refund fee will be charged in the currency of payment at the exchange rate published on the day of the exchange/refund procedure.⠀
If a passenger elects not to take their flight for personal reasons, they will be refunded the fare, fuel surcharge, fees of foreign countries and airport charges for the unused sections of the route. No reservation systems' fees will be refunded
In the event that air travel restrictions are imposed by the Government of the Russian Federation or other countries, passengers are invited:
- to use the involuntary refund procedure without any fines and deductions
- to postpone the date of the trip for one time within the purchased booking class without extra charges