The summer flight program of Nordwind Airlines has more than 60 destinations. They include Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sochi and Kazan, where from 17 June to 2 July 2017 will be held the FIFA Confederations Cup 2017.
Such significant football events held great importance for tourism development in our country. To ensure security, pass to the stadiums during the matches of the Confederations Cup will be carried out only upon presentation of two documents:
- Match ticket,
- FAN ID.
You need to get FAN ID for everyone who bought a ticket to the Confederations Cup match. FAN ID provides:
- Visa-free entry into the Russian Federation for a period beginning 10 days before the date of the first match and ending 10 days after the date of the last match of the FIFA Confederations Cup 2017
- Comfortable and safe stay at the stadium, as it helps to identify and identify potential risks in advance
- Together with the ticket gives the right to free travel in the cities of the Confederations Cup-2017 and between them on the days of the match (Read more)
How does this work?
- Buy a ticket for the FIFA Confederation Cup 2017
- Register on the site fun-id.ru and get a confirmation
- Get the FAN ID by mail or in the issuance center
- Take the FAN ID and ticket and take advantage of free travel
- Take the FAN ID and ticket to the match and enjoy the game
With the video instruction on receiving FAN ID you can find out by going to link