As a part of its winter schedule Nordwind lauches direct charter flights to Guymri (the Republic of Armenia).
From December 30, flights «Moscow ↔ Guymri» will be operated weekly on Fridays. Departure from Moscow is at 13:00 (Moscow time). Arrival is at 16:45 (local time). Return flight departs at 17:45 (local time). Arrival to the capital is at 20:00 (Moscow time).
From January 02, we will be glad to welcome passengers on charter flights «Rostov-on-Don ↔ Guymri» operated on Saturdays. Departure is at 13:00 (Moscow time). Arrival is at 15:35 (local time). Return flight departs at 16:35 (local time). Arrival is at 17:25 (Moscow time).
Comfortable Boeing 737-800 aircraft are used for the flights.
Current information and booking are available at our website and from our official agents. The frequency of flights may change when international air traffic is restored.
In accordance with the current restrictions, only the following categories of passengers are allowed to be carried on a charter flight from the Russian Federation to Armenia:
- Russian Nationals:
- also being Armenian nationals, and their families;
- having Armenian residence permit, and their families;
- accredited or appointed employees of diplomatic representation offices and consular institutions of the Russian Federation or international organizations in Armenia, and their families;
- members of the military and civilian personnel of military bases and military units located in Armenia, and their families;
- employees of organizations implementing construction projects in Armenia in accordance with international treaties of the Russian Federation provided they present their personal identifications documents;
- in connection with death of close relatives with the provision of copies of death certificates and documents confirming relations;
- undergoing medical treatment in Armenia under invitations from medical organizations confirming such medical treatment and its duration;
- going to sick close relatives (spouses, parents, children, foster parents and adopted children), guardians and caregivers in need of care provided they present documents (copies of documents) issued by medical organizations confirming the patient’s condition as well as copies of documents confirming the relation;
- working in Armenia provided they present documents confirming their employment in Armenia (employment agreements (contracts) with foreign employers, or copies thereof);
- studying in Armenia provided they present documents confirming that they are studying in Armenia.
- Armenian Nationals
- Foreign nationals entitled to enter Armenia in accordance with Intergovernmental Treaties. Issuance of visas on arrival has been suspended.
Due to the epidemiological situation resulting from spread of COVID-19:
- All passengers must undergo medical examination upon arrival. If any COVID-19 symptoms are found, passengers shall be isolated at hospitals. Foreign nationals with COVID-19 symptoms refusing to be transferred to hospitals will be denied entry into Armenia.
- All arriving passengers must undergo PCR testing for COVID-19 at the airport. The results will be available within 48 hours. During that period, the passenger must be isolated. Isolation is cancelled if the results are negative.
- Certificates of negative PCR testing for COVID-19 (in Armenian, Russian or English) with contact details of the medical institutions and signatures and seals of their executives, including detailed information on person tested shall be accepted if the testing is performed not earlier than 72 hours before arrival.
We recommend you to review the requirements of the Russian Agency for Health and Consumer Rights (Rospotrebnadzor) related to Russian citizens arriving to the Russian Federation by air at the following link
Flight planning is easy! Get 3% off all tickets when buying in the Nordwind mobile app. Its advantages include convenient flight booking, comfortable online check-in and flight status tracking. Download the app at App Store and Google Play, register with the Nordwind Club loyalty program and get 500 welcome miles as a gift. Use miles to buy tickets, upgrade service classes and get additional airline services on the ground and in the air.