Transportation of baggage till 12.04.2017
Free Baggage Allowances and hand baggage
Till 12.04.2017 established toll-free baggage allowances are as follows:
– Economy class - 20kg and 5kg of hand luggage,
– Business class- 30kg and 10kg of hand luggage,
– Infants (below 2 YO) - 10kg + portable baby stroller or child safety seat,
– For tariffs WEB 1M, WEB, OSALE, OSALE1M, XPROMO, XPROMO1M – 10 kg on all destinations, except Erevan,
– On Moscow-Yerevan-Moscow destinations - 23 kg and 7 kg of hand baggage.
Till 11.04.2017 price for transporting one kg of excess baggage is:
– Arkhangelsk (ARH), Belgorod (EGO), Volgograd (VOG), Voronezh (VOZ), Ekaterinburg (SVX), Kaliningrad (KGD), Kazan (KZN), Krasnodar (KRR), Min. Water (MRV), Nizhnekamsk (NBC), Orenburg (ORE), Perm (PEE), Rostov (ROV), St. Petersburg (LED), Simferopol (SIP), Sochi (AER), Ufa (UFA): 3.3 EURO
– Yerevan, Armenia (EVN): 4 EURO
– Antalya, Turkey (AYT): 5 USD
– Aqaba, Jordan (AQJ): 6 USD
– Bangkok, Thailand (BKK): 11 USD
– Varadero, Cuba (VRA): 10 USD
– Cayo Coco, Cuba (CCC): 10 USD
– Cam Ranh, Vietnam (CXR): 12 USD
– Puerto Plato, Dominican Republic (POP): 15 USD
– Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (PUJ): 15 USD
– Phuket, Thailand (HKT): 11 USD
Combining baggage allowances of two or more passengers.
By request of passengers who have documented general purpose of trip and following together along the same route to the same destination on same aircraft, carrier will provide a joint free baggage allowance. Confirmation of a common goal can be: ticket numbers, following one after another; tickets are purchased in the same agency on the same day; fact of kinship; fact of participation in one business trip. Baggage is issued for each passenger individually.