- you travel by Nordwind Airlines charter flights departing from Moscow, airport Sheremetyevo, Terminal C;
- you travel without pets;
- you do not need any additional services, such as accompanying of passengers with reduced mobility or unaccompanied minors, etc.
Benefits of Skype check-in:
- you can check-in for your flight while at home or in the office;
- online-check-in starts 24 hours prior to the departure and end 40 minutes prior to the departure;
- You may choose a comfortable seat in the cabin;
- You print your boarding pass by yourself. If you travel without luggage, you do not need to refer to a check-in counter.
it’s obligatory to have a printed copy of your boarding pass to proceed to the gate. In case you cannot print it at home, you may receive it at the appropriate check-in counter at the airport.
Checked-in passengers can check in their luggage at the check-in counters at Sheremetyevo airport within the check-in limits (check-in ends 40 minutes prior to the departure).
Please note, that check-in at the airport starts 3 hours prior to the departure and ends 40 minutes prior to the departure. Keep in mind that you’ll have to pass the security check and in case of international flight – customs formalities and passport control procedure. Please, mind the time! Boarding ends 15-20 minutes prior to the departure.
If while purchasing the ticket a passenger reserves a specific seat in the cabin, the Airline shall do its best to provide the seat, however, it cannot be guaranteed.
If you want to change or return your ticket after online check-in, please, refer to our call centre.
Skype check-in is performed from 8:00 to 20:00 hrs Moscow time.
Please have you ticket, passport, visa and other travel documents out in advance.
To perform online check-in you must have Skype program installed on your computer or mobile device!
Please read the rules for Skype check-in as well as a full list of airlines using Skype check-in at: http://svo.aero/registr/skype/
Please, read mobile-check-in rules .
Please note, Skype check-in service is in the test run mode. Please make a repeated call, if necessary.
When using Skype check-in service, you agree for processing of your personal data.