LLC “NORD WIND” corporate strategy is based on maximum satisfaction of our clients’ expectations and demands. To this end we’re constantly increasing the quality of provided services. Most of our passengers help us to fulfill the task by sticking to behavioral patterns adopted in a civilized society.
However, in some cases we face malicious behavior jeopardizing flight safety and decreasing comfort level of our passengers. When encountering such situations, LLC “NORD WIND” management adheres to the following policy:
- Do not dismiss any violation of “Rules of conduct for passengers”;
- To give flight and ground personnel the authority required for prevention and restrain of violations of “Rules of conduct for passengers”;
- To provide all possible assistance to law enforcement authorities to bring to responsibility and to apply appropriate sanctions to the violators.
Passengers have the right:
- To demand performance of all services stipulated by the air carriage agreement, by a paper air ticket or stated at the Airline’s web-site during completion of e-ticket or at sales offices;
- To apply to the Airline’s employees and demand protection in case the passenger’s life, health or dignity are endangered.
- To follow directions of the PIC and recommendations of other crew members;
- Observe discipline.
- To cause situations which threaten flight safety or life, health or dignity of other passengers or aviation personnel, including offences, either verbal or physical;
- To drink alcoholic beverages except those bought on board;
- To smoke (including e-cigarettes) on board during the whole flight;
- To use emergency equipment without specific instructions from the crew;
- To use electronic devices during taxiing, take off and landing;
- To create conditions uncomfortable for other passengers and interfering with the crew’s activities;
- To damage the Airline’s property and/or take it from board the aircraft.
If the above stated requirements are not fulfilled, modern international aviation law, national law of 166 stated, which ratified Convention on Offences and Certain Other Acts Committed On Board Aircraft” (Tokyo, 1963), including the Russian Federation, as well as the current LLC “NORD WIND” “Rules of conduct for passengers” and its existing application practice contemplate the following penalty:
- A deny in serving alcoholic beverages to the passenger being under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances;
- Temporary seizure (with further return when the flight is over) of alcoholic beverages belonging to such passengers, including those bought in duty-free shops on board aircraft;
- Application of enforcement measures toward a person ignoring the PIC commands;
- Removal of a violating passenger from the flight in the nearest arrival point, and in case of emergency landing the passenger shall reimburse additional costs incurred by the airline as a result of his improper behavior;
- Handover of such passenger to law-enforcement authorities irrespective of the state of arrival;
- the passenger shall reimburse financial loss incurred by the airline due to the property damage caused by the passenger;
- confinement (in some countries for the period of up to 2 years);
- a fine in the amount of 2000-5000 Rubles (in some countries up to $3000) or administrative detention up to 15 days;
- deprivation of the right for further usage of the air carrier’s services, including termination of the executed air carriage agreement without compensation;
- revocation of visas issued by the Russian Federation or other countries;
- cover of the incident in mass media and on the specific web-sites;
- a fine in the amount of 2000-5000 Rubles (in some countries up to $3000) or administrative detention up to 15 days for ignoring of the PIC’s legal commands by the persons on board (Administrative Offence Code of the Russian Federation, Part 6, Article 11.17 validated by Russian Federal Law № 336-ФЗ dated 21.12.2009).
- children under 12 y.o. (even with an attendant);
- pregnant women;
- passengers carrying animals in the cabin;
- physically challenged passengers;
- passengers using extension safety belt;
- people who do not speak Russian or English.