The total number of unaccompanied minors – up to three per flight.
The number of unaccompanied minors per flight may be increased with prior consent of the carrier.
- If requested by a parent/warden (lawful representative) and approved by the carrier, the carriage of unaccompanied minor may be applied to a child aged between 12 and 16.
- The age of an unaccompanied minor shall be determined as of the day of the beginning of the carrier from the airport of departure.
- Unaccompanied minors are accepted for carriage only upon filling-in and execution by the parents (lawful representatives) of the Agreement for carriage of an unaccompanied minor. In case of an international flight, the parents also have to provide a notarized consent of the parents (lawful representatives) comprising a permission for carriage of the unaccompanied child on an international flight, performed by the carrier as well as the state to be visited and the duration of the stay.
- A child shall be accepted for carriage as an unaccompanied minor only for scheduled flights and if the following is provided:
- the Agreement for carriage of an unaccompanied minor executed by a parent/warden (lawful representative).
The Agreement for carriage of an unaccompanied minor shall be executed in 5 copies 3 hours prior to the estimated time of departure:
- the 1st copy remains in the airport of departure upon execution by an agent, accompanying the child to the aircraft, and a flight attendant, responsible for servicing the child on board;
- the 2nd copy is given to a person seeing the child off;
- the 3rd copy is provided to a flight attendant, responsible for servicing the child on board;
- the 4th copy shall be provided the flight attendant to the carrier’s representative (agent) in the airport of arrival;
- the 5th copy shall be held by the child during the flight.
Seats for unaccompanied children on board
- The allocation of unaccompanied minors on board are performed on the basis of the following criteria:
- the seat is convenient for further supervision and servicing during the flight by a designated flight attendant.
Handling of unaccompanied minors in the airport of departure
- A person seeing the unaccompanied minor off shall remain in the airport of departure until the actual departure of the aircraft;
- In case of landing in an alternate airport the child accepted for carriage shall be the responsibility of the carrier.